This classic Turkish dish was brought by the Ottomans but has undergone a Libyan makeover. The steamed version is deliciously moist, and the mint makes it refreshing on a hot summer’s day.
Tag: Middle Eastern Food
- NATURAL SELECTIONS: The Raffia Accessory Trends to Put on Your Summer Shopping ListBy Jody Miller
- Passing the Road Test: Rethinking Your Travel EssentialsBy Elyse Glickman
- Long “Haute” Summer: The Ultimate Guide to the Hottest SunglassesBy Jody Miller
- Creating the Spa Retreat of Your Dreams at HomeBy Elyse Glickman
- Cleaning Up Our (Food) Act: The Ongoing Case For a Pork and Scavenger-Free DietBy Elyse Glickman